Our Director is Dr. Eugenio J. Brenes. Dr. Brenes studied at Loma Linda University, in Los Angeles California, where he did a 4 year residency in oral restorations and dental aesthetics. He is certified both in The United States of America and in Costa Rica as a specialist aesthetics. He is in charge of porcelain crowns, porcelain veneers, implant-supported implants, dental bridges, porcelain in-lays and on-lays, hybrid implant prostheses and fixed and removable dentures. His specialty is Prosthodontics.
Our team is a highly qualified staff in all dental specialties, so we can guarantee success in your treatments.
In our clinic, education and academic preparation are important, but also external certifications, sterilization and safety protocols.
Therefore, we are certified and approved by AAAAFSI, which means our clinic possesses the same sterilization standards, emergency handling protocols, staff training and facility design that a dental clinic must comply with in the United States of America. Thus we can guarantee you will be receiving the highest level of personal safety and that all our instruments, facilities and services are subject to protocols to assure they are sterile and won’t cause any harm to your health.
Dr. Eugenio J. Brenes
Director and Prosthodontist at Advance Dental Costa Rica
Director of the Dental Department at CIMA Hospital
- Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry – July 2004-July 2007
- Residency in Advanced Prosthodontics, Loma Linda, California, USA
- Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry – September 2003-June 2004
- Preceptorship in Advanced Prosthodontics, and Dental Implants, Loma Linda, California, USA
- Universidad Internacional de las Americas – January 1999 – May 2003 Doctor in Dental Surgery
- Master in Business Administration, INCAE Business School – July 2010 – November 2011
- Got a Passport, Get a Smile Medical Tourism Magazine, December 2007
- Brenes, E.J: Elaboración de Prótesis Totales: Presentación de Caso Clínico, Revista Científica Odontológica, Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas, Año 1, Vol 1 Pag. 21-21
- Abstracts for the American Equilibration Society: Newsletter 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- Costa Rica Academy of Endodontics, Success of Prosthodontic Procedures, Tintos y Blancos, Multiplaza Escazu, June 24, 2010
- Implant Overdentures, Principles and Techniques (Hands-on), Feb 9, 2007, Loma Linda University Coleman Pavilion, Wong Kerlee Internacional Conference Center
- Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnologia, Ulacit, Co-Director of the post grad lectures on Modern Prosthodontic Techniques, 2009-2010
- Faculty of the Dental Restorative Department, Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry 2004-2007
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member Academia Costarricence de Prostodoncia
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Members of the American College of Prosthodontics
- Member of the Loma Linda University Alumnus Association
- Member of Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica
Fluent in English and Spanish