Do you enjoy writing? We want to hear from you!
WARNING! DO NOT CONTACT US REGARDING THIS JOB APPLICATION or your application will be automatically declined. Please use the bellow application form to submit your resume.
We are a well-established company in the dental industry in need of a Copywriter who can connect with our potential clients and customer base through multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating marketing materials, website/blog content and direct email.
We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using competitive data to create unique compelling and high quality copy. We are focused on providing a best-in-class useful and informative content to our clients and potential clients, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
You’ll be working remotely from home, so you’ll need to be a self-motivated copywriter who takes pride in their work, and has a strong work-ethic. We need someone who can work independently with little oversight. A team player with great writing skills and a fast-learner.
You will need to have your own computer and access to hi-speed internet.
You’ll start part-time as an independent contractor with an expected workload of 2-4 hours per day.
The more you can help us scale, the greater the opportunity for you to go full time.
We want to fill this position with an amazing person that we can work with for many years to come. Work with us and in return, we will help you advance your career through the training and skill development programs we provide.
- Write high-engagement social media and website content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Discussing the company’s core message and target audience
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting a few options to the marketing team leader
- Modifying copy until the marketing team leader is satisfied
- Overseeing the production phase
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
Your start date? Immediately upon Hire!